Last Updated on March 18, 2021 by Nirav Patel
In this article we are going to discuss the best gaming cabinet under 5000. A person who loves gaming and loves to sit in front of the computer. It’s necessary to have a better system to run the PC finely.
But many times, they face overheating and have to struggle to maintain it. It slows down the process and creates trouble. Cabinet plays a God role and provides a cooling management facility, drive ports, and many more, making gaming trouble-free.
Things to Consider Before Making a Purchase
It looks so easy to buy the Best gaming cabinet from anywhere, but it’s not real. You should consider some main points before purchasing any of the gaming cabinets. There are some Main features a gaming cabinet should have in it.
Gaming Cabinet can attract you by their look, but besides the look and perfectness, there are several components you must check before you invest in them. So here, let’s have some essential things you must keep in your mind before bringing them to your home.
Most importantly, we must clear one thing: In the market of Gaming cabinets, RGB is the most popular one because it attracts everyone. And its look makes it cool and swagger. If you are thinking of buying one of them, wait. It’s good to buy an RGB Cabinet, but only RGB will not fulfill all the requirements.
So you must check some important features. And as a gamer, you know about the need of the case and what it can do for you.
Size and Compatibility with various type of Motherboard
For the best gaming cabinet, the motherboard has a unique role.
There are multiple kinds of Cabinet, and all of them have different capabilities for holding motherboards. It will not be possible to put a motherboard in a small size gaming cabinet. More space will allow you to keep various useful tools to make your case with your needs.
Drive Bays and Ports
It’s also necessary to check how many SSD and HDD optical drive can adjust with that.
A cabinet has enough ports and bays for the proper functioning of the PC. If you are a pro gamer, you will require multiple ports to attach peripherals to your setup.
You must also check whether it is providing enough drive for optical drive and storage drives.
It is the most useful key factor for the best gaming cabinet. It can affect the performance of a PC.
It helps to maintain heat generated by your PC. It would be best if you chose the Cabinet, which can hold a few extra ventilator fans.
Adjustment of cooling fans depends on the design and space available in it for your fans’ position.
Before buying the Cabinet, you should check before how many fans can fit into the case.
Room for GPU and other Components
If you got a good cabinet, it would enable your GPU to fit into that case. All cabinets are not the same.
They all don’t have the same enough space for GPU and other things. So check it for your requirements. You will need a big room to place everything properly in it.
Cabinets have many plugin spaces, and you will attach multiple cables with them. It can stick you if the wires tie up together, and it can disturb you. Many gaming cabinets provide specific cut-outs in the motherboard tray to route the cable through the case’s wall, and it looks beautiful.
Filter to keep dust away
Cabinet, you should have a filter in that. Dust filters prevent the entering of dust particles into the gaming cabinet. It helps to hold components safely. Dust filter you should give priority to use it stress-free and focus only on your game.
Best Gaming Cabinet Under 5000
You must go for a branded one which can fulfill all the requirements. Here we will get some of the best gaming cabinets under 5000.
1. MSI MAG forge 100M
It could be the best gaming cabinet under 5000, which gives the facility to accommodate 6 fans. That means no worry about overheating. It has a mid-tower full factor, comes with 4mm tempered glass. It will give you cooling management, which will help you to save your case from the heating.
- Its Dimension is 42.09 cm ×20.99 cm ×49.89cm
- The Cabinet weights about 5.64kg
- Front mic and headphone jack and 2 USB 3ports
- The case can support the motherboard, ATX/ Micro ATX/ Mini ITX
- You gets one year warranty
2. Cooler master Masterbox RGB(K501L)
This Cabinet consists of a mid-tower factor, comes with pre-installed LED fans at the front. Left side tempered glass panels make it look cool. By its look, you can say it is the coolest gaming cabinet.
It also has better cable management to plug various wires and don’t easily get tie-up. It gives you a cooling management system so the head can not interrupt you in your game and easily enjoy your game.
- Has dimension 49.09cm ×19.95cm ×46.09cm
- It weighs around 4.46kg
- Audio mic/headphone jack and 1 USB 3.2 other 1USB 2.0
- It can accommodate Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and Mid ATX motherboards.
- You will get two years warranty with that
3. Anti eSports ICE-120AG
A mid-tower computer case gives a splendid RGB setup that makes it the best gaming cabinet under 5000. It has pre-installed 1×120mm rear fans. It also has a unique feature of the power and restarts button. It has all the facilities a gamer can want and need. Gaming will be so fun if you buy it for yourself.
- It has brought a new dimension to the gaming cabinet that will attract you.
- it gives space for 2HDD and 2SSD.
- 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 3.0 and 2.0
- Compatible with the motherboard, ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX
4. Corsair Carbide Series
It is the best brand for any computer-related components. Corsair Carbide gives a mid-tower, simple design with proper cable management. RGB LED fans and come with tempered glass on the sides. It is the best Cabinet under 5000 which will satisfy you with its features. For a pro gamer, it is like a gift and will amaze you.
- You can make up to 4 drives.
- Approximately 5kg weight
- It has dimension 47.7 cm ×19.8 cm ×42.92cm
- Have compatibility for motherboard up to full ATX.
- You will get a two years warranty with it.
5. Ant Esports ICE-200TG
It has specialized pre-installed RGB fans with attractive lights. It also has side panel tempered glass. You can choose the pattern of light. That made it cool. You can see it as the best Cabinet, which gives the best quality of ventilation and cooling management.
- You will get dimension as 42.6 cm×18.4 cm ×45.99cm
- Weight of the case is 6.55 kg
- It is supporting Micro ATX, Mini ITX, and ATX motherboard
- At the front it space for 2 USB 2.0, 1USB 3.0 ports
- You will get a 1-year warranty with that
6. Antec NX310
If you have a low budget, then in your favor, it is the best Cabinet under 5000. It is centric for PC performance. It comes with a 280mm radiator holding capacity, which is suitable for a gamer. It has a dust filter on both sides, which means you don’t need to worry about the dust around you. Please, it doesn’t mean that you should not keep it clean. Also, have 2-3.5 inches HDD and 4-2.5 SDD tools.
- It can hold 6 RGB fans and can adjust up to 8 fans. That means no means of overheating
- It has dimension 53.3 cm ×27.3 cm ×48.2cm
- Front mic jack, 2 USB 2.0 and 1 USB 3.0 ports
- You will get a 1-year warranty
7. Thermaltake Versa N25
You can buy it without any worry, it is the best Cabinet under 5000 and provides various facilities and styles. It has 5.25 inches drive bays and an external 3.5 drive bay and is also interchangeable. It also gives two free fans, mid-tower. You can add some more fans to it, which will help in controlling heat and maintain balance.
- It has the dimension of 55.9 cm ×53.3 cm × 23.4cm
- it weights 5.72 kg
- Front USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports and audio mic Jack
- It is comparable for ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ATX
- You will get a three years warranty with that case.
8. Corsair Carbide 100R
If you are low with the budget, it will be the best gaming cabinet under 5000, giving you all the necessary features. I come in multiple colors and have steel built-in. It provides 2-5.25 inches drive bays, mid-tower, and has room for a large GPU.
- It has dimensions 46.99 cm ×20.06 cm ×42.92cm
- It weighs about 4.88kg
- Give you an audio port on the front and 2 USB 3.0 ports
- You will get two years warranty
- It will be compatible with the motherboard, Micro ATX, Mini ATX, and AIX
9. Circle gaming phoenix
This Cabinet ATX tower has a beautiful look and makes you its fan 1uickly. Its face is like a monster with RGB. You can control RGB lights with a button present on them. It has 2SSD and LED fans. It comes in a variety of designs with transparent tempered glass. And looks beautiful when you are on it with lights.
- It has no fixed dimension; you can choose its size according to the requirement.
- Its weight is approximately 5 kg
- Audio jack and Front USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports
- It gives 5.25 inches drive bays, and internal 3.5 inches drive bays
- Suitable motherboards for this case, ATX, Micro ATX, and mini ITX
10. BBC CANTY-30
This the best Cabinet under 5000 in teams of styles and colors. It consists of RGB LED fans and has excellent cable management. It comes with tempered glass at its side, which makes it cool and Beautiful. You can become a fan of this. It has all the features which make it a better cabinet for your gaming skills. It gives fans of 120mm. Let’s have some other features.
- It has the dimension of 56 cm × 54.8 cm × 32.8 cm
- Its weight is around 7 kg
- Front audio jack and 1 USB 3.0 port
- Motherboard for its suitability are ATX, Mini ATX, Micro ATX, and MTX
- It has better cable management.
So, We have discussed some of the best gaming Cabinet under 5000. We have discussed all the necessary and main features of a gaming cabinet. All of them have a cooling system and a Beautiful look. You can choose any one of them without any worry about other factors. These are the best gaming cabinets on a low budget, and within your account, you can invest in a useful Cabinet and enjoy your gaming.